Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas and Santa


Aren't we all so very excited for Christmas now that it is coming soon in 3 weeks!! Back at where I'm from, my family and I, we didn't celebrate Christmas. I learned about Santa Claus when I was a kid from watching way too much television. I also never got presents on Christmas day. Although my family and I do cherish that day to spend time together and have a reunion dinner with other relatives. Which I think is extremely important. My family may not celebrate Christmas, but my days before Christmas were spent watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas carols. That's what I love about this holiday. Somehow doing just that puts a smile on my face for quite a long time.

"merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!" Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment